you can toss the XJO figures out the window in this argument...

1. 373 Posts.
    you can toss the XJO figures out the window in this argument mate, it doesnt wash with me.

look at all the indices world wide, they are all down big time and it has little to do with resources.

most current contracts from aust co's have already been locked in until the middle of next year.......

the AUD slide is a huge bonus for commodities in Oz.

granted China's requirements in iron ore will drop slightly but india is still powering along nicely and lightly to ramp up further.

coal is still booming big time, more mine scheduduled to open in Qld to cater for the demand.

if you going to use the XJO as an argument then im afraid your not worth discussing the issue with.

You cannot expect the commodities to keep running up and up and up.....thats not going to happen but it isnt going to drop dead like you portray either.....far from it.

If you went and purchased RIo or BHP today and come back to me in 3 years, if you havnt made a seriously healthy profit from both ill walk naked down the east coast to your door and shake your hand.

dumper.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.