KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

You raise some good points Cactus, and the Mac Bank example is...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    You raise some good points Cactus, and the Mac Bank example is excellent, reminds me of Neddy Smith getting “the Green Light” from Roger Rogerson in Blue Murder. He could commit crimes and the police wouldn’t even try to catch him. He even had a police car drive him to and as getaway from the bank robberies!
    Mac Bank’s Green light is the invincibility of not being able to be shorted, whilst completely free to short whoever is on their radar! Fantastic!

I really hope my video link inserted correctly as I can’t see it…

If you that the Corps Act is Ideological hocus pocus, that’s your prerogative. If that’s correct, how do you explain the High Court of Australia’s judgment in DPP vs JM 2013? This is the whole point, we have a tripartite system of government, with the legislature making the law, ASIC enforcing the law and the judiciary interpreting the law. ASIC however has completely overstepped its authority and is interpreting the law (“nah, that’s not manipulation”) to suit its own ends when it should be applying it, meaning that cases that should rightly end up before a judge and jury never get there and people like you think an unfair market it normal. You play tright into their hands.

You have been right in the past, so why don’t we agree to disagree and just watch this space. When the school bell rings and it’s time for some action in the classroom, I’m sure you will hear about it here and you can decide then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.