KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Spot on Subi1, Algorithmic trading is fine if done...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Spot on Subi1, Algorithmic trading is fine if done legally….where is the oversight? Is it enforced? ASIC told me they entrust oversight to the managers…. Seems they were unaware that the ASX should be performing this task!

Algorithmic trading is just one of my five or six points as to why the market isn’t fair. I only need to win on one and be able to demonstrate loss, but I’ll leave that to my extended brains trust to run with given their expertise in this area.

After wasting the best part of an hour trying to work out why I can’t upload files to HC, I’ve decided to go with the simple solution. Attached is the link for the whole of episode 1. Watch minutes 46:00 to 49:20. The Green Light, pretty much what .MacBank had. I Love your example Cactus, but we will have to agree to disagree on the fairness (or lack thereof) of the market. You can accept or lament how unfair the market is and scavenge the crumbs from under ASIC and the ASX’s table, l’ll dine with other like-minded posters on HC at the table next to them and send them the bill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.