KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Kalmin, that’s it! That’s his ulterior motive in talking down...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Kalmin, that’s it! That’s his ulterior motive in talking down the stock… He is the Hotcopper resident masochist! Normally he would have to pay for the vitriol and abuse he receives here free of charge. Would his voicemail message be something along the lines of,
    ”I know no one wants to talk to me except to abuse me, but I thought I should have a voicemail greeting in case someone got the wrong number”?

Adam A et al, you know who you are… the only thing stopping Kingsgate flying is a meteor from outer space taking out Thailand. Country risk… CR, financing, the gold price…You can’t put lipstick on a pig (or spray perfume on a piece of poo)… equally the opposite holds. If you have a gold mine that has proven resources (no speculation whatsoever, just a matter of how awesome the quartz lease is as upside), the country risk has completely dissipated, gold price is likely to up not down, it’s already producing gold with money rolling in, and Kingsgate has TAFTA as get out of gaol free card in their back pocket (should we land on go to gaol do not pass go, do not collect £200, yes I had an old English version)… it’s still a gold mine, no matter how much poo you try to cover it with. Everyone knows it’s a gold mine, and management will offer your poo to the local farmers to use as fertiliser. Downramping KCN is embarrassing for someone with nearly 13,000 posts. This is only going one way and we all know it, you included.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.