KCN 0.00% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I just call BS when I see it, and ridicule, innuendo and...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566

I just call BS when I see it, and ridicule, innuendo and acerbity seem to gain traction with similarly educated posters, you included Cactus. Hence why I am so scathing with ASIC. Someone needs to give Centrelink a halo when ASIC is standing next to them.

If I am talking crap, please call me out, as you and DanB have in the past. Appreciated. I actually like when I state something and someone says “hang on, that’s not right”. That’s what this forum is for. I just want to make sure everyone is aware of the wolves in sheep’s clothing.
    Just note that for all my strongly worded derision, ASIC hasn’t done a thing…. They can’t as my defence is I am stating the truth. Your retort here might be but they don’t ever do anything…. I’m totally in agreement that they should join the queue at Centrelink. Save the taxpayer their salaries and the general public the idea that the ASX is a fair, orderly and transparent market.
    My recent qualification below. I am very close to simply removing the redaction as everyone knows who I am and I have nothing to hide. As Oldfolk says, “in 12 months, no one here will need to work ever again”.

Lastly, I am not a school yard bully. Having done eight years of karate, those people who need to resort to violence simply can’t think of anything intelligent to say.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5564/5564469-c7e57f467bb9df1269ff41e35795e69a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $407.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.61 $1.57 $331.6K 208.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 871 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 2744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.