KCN 0.00% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

What’s I find amazing is that these paltry few shares at the end...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    What’s I find amazing is that these paltry few shares at the end of the day always seem to push the closing share price down. Is it just me or is there a bit of a trend forming here? Everyday the same price suppression at close?
    Something this obvious ASIC would have to be all over. I mean, Joseph Longo and Sarah Court will look pretty stupid facing two parliamentary inquiries and not having a valid answer as to why nothing was done, especially when their attention was specifically drawn to it. Stating that they only look at algorithmic trading in aggregation over the day won’t cut it. It will be interesting to hear their explanation as to why the leading common law case regarding artificial pricing is never considered as the interpretation that the High Court of Australia arrived at (and interpreting the law is their job, not ASIC’s) is totally different to ASIC’s. The explanation I received was “we don’t look at that”. Let’s see how that flies with Senator Bragg.

The dollar value of the trades is irrelevant. Market manipulation as a crime has a 15 year gaol term for a reason. Malfeasance in office is really hard to prove but these two are giving it a damn good go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $407.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.61 $1.57 $331.6K 208.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 871 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 2744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.