KCN 0.00% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Denial, I’m honestly disappointed in some of your posts today as...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Denial, I’m honestly disappointed in some of your posts today as you are part of a HotCopper cohort I respect, who knows their stuff (often in areas where I am out of my depth) and whose opinion and overall reading of a situation is generally well balanced and reasoned.
    My father is of very similar opinion to JMacca1974 above - ASIC arr as useless as tits on a bull and thinks I am wasting my time no and if anything ever happens it will be years down the track. Instead I should simply profit by amending my trading strategy for the ASX market and operating rules being unenforced (where all other retail investors naively assume they are).
    I had thought you would have seen through ASIC’s charade where their primary objective is to be perceived by the general public as regulating the market rather than actually doing so. Sill, that judgement by the High Court of Australia in DPP v JM (Fitzroy posted the link above) is entirely consistent with the wording of the relevant sections of the corps act. ….apart from ASIC being corrupt (by deliberately not enforcing the corps act), what other explanation is there? Have a listen to John Adams In the Interest of the People.
    Last edited by TheHyphen: 29/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $407.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.61 $1.57 $331.6K 208.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 871 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 2744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.