KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

ASX is on notice about manipulation of Kingsgate share price, page-381

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1653
    "knowing how the game is rigged should help you."

It certainly does. But it took me many years of losses and underperformance to finally figure out just how extensive the manipulation is. Many years ago I used to enjoy a second income by investing into explorers and small cap companies with the expectation that I would see good returns as positive news was announced and the companies concerned made progress. Algorithmic trading, HFT, dark pools, and special "benefits" available to institutional investors that are not available to retail traders have put an end to those heady days. It is unbelievable that ASIC and the ASX have turned a blind eye to illegal trading that is contrary to the Corporations Act.

It is absolutely wrong that a company like Kingsgate over the past few years has seen its share price taken down by criminals despite winning back its mine and all the good progress that has been made. Many shareholders in KCN (and many, many other companies on the ASX) have had to sell due to stop losses being hit and/or due to fatigue in being holders in a company whose share price has been artificially held back. The opportunity cost of being in a stranded asset is also enormous. I know from time to time over this period that I have had to sell, and I have kept detailed records of my losses. The fact that the share price is now marching northwards will not be enough for me. I want compensation for what I have lost (including for opportunity cost) over these past years, not just in Kingsgate but also in other companies I have been an owner of.

I happen to know of moves underway to seek legal redress for shareholders who have been ripped off by illegal trading and by the ASX's running of a platform that fails to provide for a fair, equitable and transparent market place. I have seen the evidence and it is irrefutable.
    Last edited by Wary1: 28/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.070(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.68 $1.62 $858.1K 520.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8431 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 45705 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.