KCN 1.27% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

we all know we are sitting on a gold mine, we just need to keep...

1. 2,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    we all know we are sitting on a gold mine, we just need to keep momentum...means so called --> catalyst updates from our so called top management... confused.png

- Where is the frist gold bar from plant 1 ?
    - Where is the higher grade ore ?
    - Where is the update that DPIM / PMR refinery imporved the cash pay out process for the gold sale ?
    - Where is the resource upgrade to min. 15 year of mining in Thailand Chatree and near by SPLs ? JORC 2012
    - Where is the financing from the Thai Bank (loan?)
    - Where is the settlement, will it take place in June as announced? Where is the compensation for the loss, refurbishment & ramp up costs ?
    - Where is the sale or spin off of the Chile silver assest "NE" ?
    - Where is the share buyback ?
    - Where is the propper AISC forecast based on future expected strip ratio & new mining equipment in use ? How much profit do we make an oz once the real mining hits? I cant and do not want to hear the word stockpile and low grade anymore...

See still so many Questions?....before we get into calmer waters....redface.png

Where is our managemnt to answer all that ? I`ll hope they are working hard on these topics /Questions.... every Answer is probably an increase in value!

And about the daily fluctuations in the price of gold and silver? ... we are producer "unhedged" we anyway get the average over the year...
    And for now the price looks great.. Gold > 3.533,59 AUD / Silver > 45,54 AUD ... !

we're on the home stretch ...
    Come on RSK.... here we are now entertain us smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $402.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.60 $1.56 $685.1K 435.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 2724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.57
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.57 $1.60 $1.56 17710
Last updated 15.16pm 14/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.