OCV octaviar limited

asx knocks back octaviar accounts, page-4

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Yeah Navy I was really really hopeful. Probably wrongly hopeful.

In a way I was thinking we had a CNP situation, or AFG, or ABS or CDR but after reading the financials, seeing KPMG would not even sign them off because they dont think they are in accordance with the corporations act.....well that pretty much means there is no company any more.

I gave in straight away after reading it. 4 months of not knowing came to me in a flash..."Oh well....thats that then.....they are probably finished".

I wont sell them on delisted or do the class action though as I am just going to forget about the whole saga and pretend they dont exist anymore.

There is a chance though that the 4 creditors may give OCV a break looking at the new board with their proven past business records and say "well let you pay back later...but under these new terms".

If so...you never know...maybe Chris Scott and the new board can make something out of their 35% Stella and maybe the new board can drum up some good business out there.

I understand you wanting the tax break though. Makes a lot of sense.

I think you might find though OCV needs to officially delist from the ASX.....then again...I think you can sell your shares to anyone...just have to do a transfer of ownership.

Anyway...I am worn out on this whole situation and trying to focus on the road ahead.

My loss is bigger than yours...about twice so its a good hit and thats why I will just tuck them away and maybe one day Chris Scott will announce they are back on, sorted and "yay...OCV hit the market at 3.7 cents....does a 10 for 1 consoldiation to everyones shares"...and well get like $600 worth of OCV shares.

lol......one can only laugh at how bad the previous directors, King, Adams, Peacock turned a seemingly normal company into one that the ASX says "there is no way you are trading again till you sort this stuff if you can".

Good luck though Navy and sorry if I gave anyone false hope...I was wrongfully hoping and assumed the releasing of financials would bring forth a horrible 40-60 cent relisting.....not "you're not following to corporation act".

Unbelievable!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.