OCV octaviar limited

asx knocks back octaviar accounts, page-7

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Good post Horses.

Yeah I am done with hassling Peacock. Whats done is done.

Alpha...thanks for the advice. I saw where I went wrong and wont be making that mistake again....first time in 8 years.

However...emotion wise...I am void of it now. Really....I am sitting on something that will just stay in the bottom draw. I am even optimistic to the point I could have something worth $0 to $1 million one day.

No one knows yet...I just dont really care. Gotta other fish to fry now.

Horses...I will put out the feelers to CS et all and see whats cooking.

I can see all of us now...long...short...scrip..PIF...all in the same boat....were all in the same position now and I wouldn't be too worried as Chris Scott will be pulling on everything he can to get OCV somewhere if possible.

Remember he is a grass roots kind of person, not flashy, not a big talker, but knows how to get results and runs on the board.

We will know in a couple of months I would say how the creditors feel about OCV and where they want things to go...however....these negotiations can take a while. This saga could go on for the next 6 months...maybe more...maybe another 2 weeks.

I reckon just deal with the situation your own way....for me...I just look at where it went wrong...make sure it doesn't happen again....lock away the OCV shares and move onto greener pastures and rebuild that potential loss I am sitting on.

We have all done well anyway to get to the point and be rational about it all.....just time for me to stop caring and hoping that it will come together.

I figure I may have just lost a few hundred K (bit less)....Chris Scott may have just lost over 200 million. He is running the show....and I doubt he is prepared to take a 200 million loss lightly and will be trying every possible angle to get some kind of fix and OCV standing back up.

There is some powerful minds and skills now on the OCV board...I like the mix. Lets wait and see what they come up with down the track.

Cheers fella's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.