LU7 7.14% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

Letter sent to Current Affair this morning - I know nothing will...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Letter sent to Current Affair this morning - I know nothing will happen but what the hell ey

[email protected]

Hi team,

Not sure if this is story you may be Interested In.

I am a long term Investor in ASX listed companies, I fully Understand the volatility and risk when it comes to Investing in companies, I am not seeking anything personally, this is a voice of concern around the actions of people chosen to lead ASX listed companies and their requirements to properly run a company and protect shareholder capital.

I would like to bring your attention to Mr Gernot Abi the current Chairman of Mogul (ASX Listed Company ticker MGG)

Mr ABI has lead this company for a number of years in various roles, he is also a director of Live Verdure LV1 another ASX listed company.

I currently own a decent amount of Mogul shares, the Company was Initially a mining company, which changed direction under Mr ABI, the company has since under gone a number of name changes, has pivoted direction more times than I care mention and has continued to raise capital from shareholders to fund what appears to be ABI’s lifestyle.

Mr ABI has eroded shareholder capital, refuses to engage with shareholders, regurgitate the same letter to shareholders during AGM etc. We have had directors come and go Including Cameron Adams founder of Canva and Kate Vale of YouTube and Spotify success, both since departed.

I feel Mr ABI is unfit to be on a board of directors never mind run an ASX listed company. This man needs to be held accountable for his actions, or lack of when it comes t running a company, I am not asking for anything personally, but this man needs to be stopped from taking money from retail Investors.

I am happy to discuss further but due to my occupation I have no desire to be Interviewed for TV, What I can suggest if you wish to take this further, is obtain a copy of the shareholder register and read ASX chat room Hot copper, I am sure you would find willing Individuals happy to discuss further.

The ASX need to Investigate this man, The powers that be at the ASX seem to Issues warning on a daily basis to companies for a number of reasons, yet when a director needs to be held accountable, nothing from them.

Whatever you decide to do, thank you for taking the time to read my email.

Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.55K 171.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1914570 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.