XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

ASX Morning call 15th August

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Yesterdays plan was to sell a spike to Fridays closing gap at 6278 and hit 6280 pre-market then dropped like a stone for a quick 10 points. Next trade was to sell rallies up to the 6300 area as divi enthusiasm buying and a break of Mondays high would likely hit stops. It got all the way to 6313 and was an easy fade for 10 points.

Today we have the divi drop gap that should fill at the open so I will be looking for spikes up to 6300 yesterdays high to sell. Lots of unfilled closing gaps below that are good for longer term short targets. Lets see what happens today.

There is also options expiry tomorrow so would expect some random trade as the big boys position.

I also have 2 charts today that I will use, one adjusted for the divi drop close and one that is not. I have a different set of pivots that I may trade with but just keep simple look to fade the divi gap.

Another trade that will take too long for me to hit target will be buying a spike down to yesterdays low 6255 unfilled closing gap area stops below 6211 and look for divi drop gap close. It could take 3-4 hrs.

asx 15 aug 18.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.