XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

ASX Morning call 30th August, page-38

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I do trade a few different things but getting short for yesterdays traded cash high at 6350 was the most likely move based on market function and statistics. The issue is the only thing that remains relative constant is the High Low and close of the market. The only way to access the XJO directly with a quote close enough to trade is through CFD's and broker to broker are all over the place. There are liquidity spikes gaps due to dividend's coming off at different trade times. Most CDF tickers stop ticking. The problem with that is indicators are all over the shop. They will sync after a few hours of trade on the 5min but the hourly or even daily will be completely different. I do some trades on the 1hr BB and 3min time frames on IG but the trades are extremely hard to do and learn. I also have some 5min strategies. But the way I look at the market is gaps will fill or attract. Positive above cbol negative below with possible breakout moves to R3 or S3. Spikes at the open are trade able below or above the prev day high or low.    

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.