SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASX:NAB and ASX: ISX Deal, page-10

1. 436 Posts.
    OK, yes I did that...

buyers were lifting at 0.23, and someone sold at the bid price... Is that a sign that something sinister is going on? Or perhaps someone placed a market order to dump their small position. Seriously rdbest - please spend your time on more important things!!

At 10:42:07 a buyer lifted the offer. At 10:43:02 a seller sold at the bid. At 10:49:28 a buyer lifted the offer...

The fact that after this sell of A$412 of stock, it took a buyer over 6 minutes to conduct the next trade just highlights how iliquid this stock is.

If that really was someone trying to manipulate the market, then he should be outed as possibly the worst stock manipulator in the history of stock markets! The most probable answer is this is some kid playing with his small funds, looking for a quick profit, and perhaps isn't very good at placing orders.

The ONLY manipulation that I agree does go on, is the people that put large buy or sell orders in for the pre/post auction, to try to give a false impression of the matching price - and then pull the bid/offer in the final minute. That is it tho!
    Last edited by kemenya: 09/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.