SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASX:NAB and ASX: ISX Deal, page-26

1. 436 Posts.
    no, I currently hold. As stated i earlier posts I chipped out 50,000 @ 0.23 yesterday and hold a remaining 104k. I am a professional investor now so this is a stake I can hold without disrupting my portfolio.I will chip more out at 24.5 if it gets there, and will buy more at 20c or under. This has been a terrific trading stock and I am lucky that I cn hold without worrying about holding up capital or about accruing taxes as a Aus tax resident.

So, I hold 104k & as always will advise of my intentions or transactions as they happen. Don't follow me though as I am not saying I am right, just that this has worked over the last few months and is the way I earn a living these days. I could be terribly wrong one day but in the meantime I will make hay where and when I can.

After being a licensed advisor for so long, where I was not allowed to 'trade' stocks, I am now enjoying the freedom of trading the markets without the constraints of 'buy and hold' restrictions of a minimum 30 days.

Please - I do not give advice here so please make trading decisions based on your own instincts/research/trading style and best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.