CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

To sunny,hell of a place to pull your first "real trade". Read...

1. 58 Posts.
    To sunny,

hell of a place to pull your first "real trade". Read my recent post if you haven't already. FDL was one of my first "penny dreadful" trades and I stuffed it through impatience.

Hold out for the announcement. How much the price moves is totally dependent on the announcements content. For FDL it had a definate stated figure at 300-400Mt so if CFR's announcement says anything in the 100's of Mt range then something similar could be expected.

Check out what some of the informed fundamental analysts on this site have said about what different figures mean for the companies market cap. It'll make you feel better.

Unless your house is riding on this trade (which I don't reccommend regardless of how rich you could possibly become if you bought a truck load of CFR/CFRO now) you should just relax and wait. It might be next week even as Geezer said but it could even be tomorrow. With Martin Place having been issued their options now the door is open.

All the best mate and one last pearl...never invest more than you can afford to lose. There's massive upside here but you have to make a sensible, well thought through trading plan and stick to it. You get the confidence to stick to it by doing your own comprehensive research so you know what it is your holding onto shares for when times are tough. That's how you make money in this game. Patience and knowledge.

My two cents worth...unasked for none-the-less...Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.