CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Well said huyen.I was guilty of not doing enough of my own...

1. 58 Posts.
    Well said huyen.

I was guilty of not doing enough of my own research on FDL and hence I blew it. Knowledge is what's required to trade confidently.

I'll be interested to see how different CFR responds to good news compared to how FDL did, as CFR has had a lot more exposure regarding their I/O prospects than FDL did prior to their announcement.

Usually exposure is a good thing though as it keeps volume up with buyers in the wings. That's all it's about. Supply and demand. And with a positive announcement supply of CFR and CFRO will dry up in a heart beat. Even the sellers at 1.9 & 2c at the moment aren't completely committed. They're running more risk than those of us who hold IMHO. The old adage "you can't go broke making a profit" or "at least a made something" doesn't hold up when you just sold a share then it does a 1500% gain in the few days following. It's a funny thing but I think as a trader you forget the trades you lost money on much faster than you forget the ones you should have made money.

Ah, human nature.

Man, I've gotta stop posting. I think I've gotten it out of my system for another 6 months.

See you at the other side CFR holders...(like, of the world - on holidays in the Bahamas, =D)...Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.