CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Quoting Blastfurnace - "So let me get this straight jgj0578. All...

1. 58 Posts.
    Quoting Blastfurnace - "So let me get this straight jgj0578. All one has to do is buy Cluff Resources shares and wait for the announcement, and, hey presto, they never have to work again. 4 to 5 times their money guaranteed by your good self. Wow, amazing stuff!"

I never said anything of the sort BF (or should I say BS). Read the rest of my posts and you'll see that I have been very clear to say that positive movement is subject to the right information being in the annoucement and I don't claim to have any "guaranteed" idea what that information will be. I think there's a better chance it will be good than bad and, personally, the possible upside is worth the risk to me. The risk. That's right I said the risk. There's no "hey presto" about it. I certainly can't "guarantee" anything and never claimed to. In fact I do believe I said something along the lines that no-one should make a trading decision based solely on my comments, or anyone on HC for that matter, with doing their own research! I can take a rib as much as the next guy buts keep it in fact not your own twisted interpretations one sentence in one post.

You're wasting everyone's time with unsubstantiated comments like that and I am now going to put you on ignore to save having to read any of your dribble again.

Did I mention that I actually don't do anything you would class as "work" BF? I guess that's because I pay attention to what matters in the market and don't waste time on people like you. Well not more than I have in the last 5 minutes anyway.

Reply if you like. I won't see it though. Anyone else who's sick of Blastfurnace I advise to do the same.

Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.