NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

ASX NUH 2017, page-11

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I guess I am in here for the long term , I have no ability to " trade the trade ".
    I have the uncanny ability to buy on the right side of the mountain though !
    Keep looking at green with a sense of self admiration of being able to find a stock that will give a future investment profit , to only see red in the end .
    I know the FA in NUH is gold , and on every opportunity I try to build on my investment.
    I suppose we all will have to wait until the end of July to see a greater boost in SP when the qtr financials are disclosed.
    No real deal breaker for me , I am a LT investor and this company has a great deal of potential , actually massive potential !
    Honest imo diligent and hard working team, with a great desire to achieve to reach the world with the product/s , and to make a difference to the end user , this makes for a great company , again imo.
    It is only the beginning for NUH , sure get price swings , get accumulation , get bots on occasion , get shorters etc. but there are so many posters that deliver so much great information and scour the resources available to keep all of us investors informed that help me make the realisation that this is going to be a real ball-tearer in time to come !
    Company is only growing stronger atm , my opinion ( to myself ) is to go and stay long and until the MMs have secured their place there will be a chicken scratch for the SP .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.