NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

ASX NUH 2017, page-370

1. 2,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    Interesting perpsectives from a former Bragi employee ...

"wouldn't worry about Bragi, remember doppler looked huge, it was all marketing no substance, same goes for Bragi, nowhere near as big as anyone thinks with huge, and I mean huge cash burns. Remember, anyone can put up a piece of marketing that says we are doing this we are doing that, If it was that game-changing, you would never put it in the public domain until it was ready, as your competition can see it and bring it out before you, so its all mouth, no action.

it's a bit like being able to swim with the dash, who actually does, probably 0.0000001 percent of who buys it, at Bragi they try to do everything, and do nothing very well. Let me simplify, I am out on the road each day, I came across Doppler 1 time in 8 months, I have come across Bragi twice in eight months. If they see out 2018 it will be only because they have found a sugar daddy and not because of their sales, and Doppler didn't find a sugar Daddy.

the dash has always had the hard drive, personally, i like it as you can go to the gym, or go running, without your phone - the big downside to that is that the software to transfer the songs to your dash is a nightmare, its hit or miss each time

the dash, however, is disappointing musically, if you listen to IQ buds, and then the dash, you would take the IQ buds all day long, even worse when you go to the headphone which has an EU music limiter built in, so its very poor in both sound and being loud."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.