NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

No trolling certainly not, maybe my impatience with wastefull...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    No trolling certainly not, maybe my impatience with wastefull posting saying time and time agian to hold the line, one post per poster is enough, also posting I am never going to sell, one post per poster is enough.
    Same old questions time and time again with posters not bothering to do the leg work and read back through to get the answers.

I did question why you would want to take out $500 holdings time and time again, my opinion is it is just too hard. Up to you but dont keep on about it, one post is enough.
    I did post recently that it was convenient that the bored cleaned up the small holdings previously, my view is it was obviously done to prepare for the TO, but we didnt see this at the time. Did you see this as trolling?
    I sold out on the 23rd but forgot to change my staus, sorry about that. Very very difficult decision to make and the only reason i will tell you why was because i did it to get the divi from MIN, every little helps. I have many other reasons but i do not want to sway anyones decisions to stay.
    I have however posted previously that i was involved in a few takeovers before and one was with MIN, these did not end well as i said in my previous posts.
    You are correct, CGT will be costly but this is always part of trading so i am not sure how you thought i expected not to get a tax bill, I have no bad feelings about that, however, i did not realise that i would get slugged twice but with this "sell out" I am now too heavy into MIN and the shares i already have in MIN have been there for too long so these will be moved elsewhere and the NWE ones will sit there until i better see where MIN is going, CGT again? if needed then so be it, you only pay it if you have made a profit as you well know.

Getting back to the pointless posts that i am frustrated with, there are a few posters here that really know their stuff and this is how i get frustrated when the great posts are followed up with "Hold, Do not Sell" the post has then lost its momentum.

I am itching to get back into NWE and i was too slow when NWE decoupled from MIN and went under 6c, i was trying to get as much info as possible from the great posters and then i missed the window or was too greedy (remember i said i sold on the 23rd) and here we are now with a high of 6.9C just after, my bad.

I was a holder with NWE for a long time and held quite a few shares, as you all would agree if NWE was left alone goodness knows where it would end up, so it was a very difficult decision to "sell out".

I remember well when Shelley joined MIN and the alarm bells started ringing, a fantastic lady and i have spoken many times with her, she never gave anything away but her enthusiasm for NWE was unmistakable. I was always convinced Shelley was recruited to make the takeover happen and did not think for one minute this day would never come, I did however think NWE would be allowed to get to 10 to 12C. Make no mistake this is a very low ball offer, and i feel very dirty about that, possibly the only thing you and i would agree on.

I am convinced our bored have not done right by NWE holders and I hope this reflects on their reputation wherever they end up (i have also previously posted I think they will end up with MIN).

Get stuck into me for selling out but do not acuse me for trolling and being a tourist on the NWE posts, as i said i have been involved with NWE for a long time but fairly new to HC. I genuinly want to get back into NWE but i cannot put my hand on my heart and say i will, maybe i missed my chance this week to ge tback in, lets see where we go.

Over to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.