NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

(ASX:NWE) Among WA Billionaires at foot of world-class gas play, page-558

1. phx
    510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    tucs - great post.
    "with wastefull posting saying time and time agian to hold the line, one post per poster is enough, also posting I am never going to sell, one post per poster is enough.
    Same old questions time and time again with posters not bothering to do the leg work and read back through to get the answers."
    OMG thank you - they should put this into the rules for mods and delete repetitive posts that just take up space.

"Getting back to the pointless posts that i am frustrated with, there are a few posters here that really know their stuff and this is how i get frustrated when the great posts are followed up with "Hold, Do not Sell" the post has then lost its momentum."

I have been on HC for over 20 years, and NWE has some of the best quality posts and informed people contributing.
    PCL is another good one, but again, unfortunately with a lot of rubbish.
    BTW I have rarely posted in the past. I have posted more on NWE in the past month than I have posted in total in over 20 years.
    Unfortunately, it can be hard to find the good posts from the chaff.
    It's a pity there is not a thread where only quality information can be posted.
    Better yet, a thread for pointless posts.

CGT and income tax are a pain, but we all have to pay it.
    Personally, I have always preferred the original CGT, where you were rewarded for the longer you owned the asset.
    Fortunately, paying CGT or income tax is a lot cheaper than losing money.
    No one ever went bankrupt from making a profit.

Re the MIN share price.
    I read an article yesterday, I think from Motley Fool, that was saying how the dividend is structured into the share price just before it goes ex dividend. Basically, when the share goes ex div, the share price should go down an amount approx equal to the dividend.
    The reverse happened here with MIN going ex div and the share price going up.
    Strange times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.