NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

(ASX:NWE) Among WA Billionaires at foot of world-class gas play, page-78

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5682
    @khanjee thx for posting.

AWE was stolen in 2019. Id be wary about using those metrics. Although they're trying to do the same here. Additionally, as you say, gas prices were $2.50 ...were now looking at north of $7 domestic and >$20 netback, export. So @SomeCents has a point...north of 20c is not unrealistic. For Lockyer gas - only.

Ive posted before on what i believe the as yet unstated potential is at Lockyer. Theres gas - heaps of it in the Kingia with condensate and in the High Cliff Gasifier - anywhere from 2.5TCF to 5.4TCF is in the realm of possibilities.

Then there is also OIL. Not much has been said about the oil, but theres a 60m column that was intersected in LD-1...in the Wagina/Dongara. 60m columns don't fall from the sky. The first oil field in the PB was found in the Dongara...(go check it out) - so its not as if we dont expect oil in the Dongara/Wagina - its been found and produced before!!!. At Lockyer, the Wagina/Dongara looks to have a similar geometry to the reservoir in the Kingia and if this column is intersected in all four holes to be drilled this year, theres likely over 1Billion BBL oil in place...in the Dongara/Wagina. What do you think the value of that is? Sure it may be low permeability in LD-1...but who is to say there are

Now add Lead E...and
    IMO add another as yet undiscovered field.

Now you can see why CE wakes up every morning wanting to pick up a cheap 20% for $400M?

The only reason the current share price is not reflecting any of this potential is because the guys with the big bucks are laying low, and the rest of us are already set and only interested in stocks that will give 10-20x uplift.

My suggestion is hang on until the four drills and seismic are in...then make your decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.