NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Asx price query..., page-40

1. 3,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    How typical.. I turn on HC and the latest post is from Coco..
    Of course the share price can only increase a pissy .2 because of conspiracy theories!!
    It must be the company pushing the price now, right Coco?
    According to you, no one can possibly buy any shares in this company without there being a conspiracy, and now otherwise is must be the company pushing it?
    Wake up to yourself!!
    If you need to have dodgy reasons for any increase.. why don't you ask why the price dropped .2 over the last couple of days?
    Maybe people just see value when it drops a bit, and sell a few when it rises a bit?

Maybe you could try watch the trading, seen as you appear to have so much time to sit on HC?
    I've noticed several buys/sells that end in ,800/,200 this week.. and 1 of them was dropped on a 60000 sell at 2.7 this morning. When the price has been pushing up in the last week or so, there has been many orders around 4-500000 going through, maybe to accumulate with some subtlety..
    and the order that was dropped on 2.7 this morning was another 1 of those - 408,800 I think it was...
    Theres also a bot grazing away 2.8 and 2.9 with varying amounts close to $675

Maybe you can tell me where the 100 sellers are that total over 10m somewhere beyond 3.8c that we can't see on the sell depth?
    Looks like a solid 40m buys from 2.0-2.8... where are all the fake sells stacked at?
    Not many sellers at all near the current price!

Maybe buyers have seen some of these accumulation buys and think we've seen the end of sellers, and started buying again? NO... of course not, according to you it must be the company pushing it!!
    Haha, you've lost the plot mate.
    We all know how ridiculous your leak/insider/pump calls are every green day, but this new call of the company pushing it just tops it off!

I bought more are 2.7 yesterday and this morning.. so what will you label me today?
    In on some leak.. insider.. maybe I'm part of a pump!!?

Seriously, the price has DROPPED half a cent since last week, and recovered .2..
    Again, no conspiracy you clown!

No one is selling, if the accumulators or anyone else want some, maybe some FOMO with news expected within the week.. they will have to buy, and that will increase the price

Anyway, I won't make it back on here till tonight.. just having a quick lunch break, and back outside working. I will check you 15 replies tonight. Enjoy your day on HC

Ps.. another boy buy just went through at 2.9 Cocoman!!
    I mean, Coconspiracyman.
    Last edited by Holla: 24/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.