ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

ASX probe as Adultshop dumped, page-20

1. 18,561 Posts.
    Stolwyk

I guess I'm about to disappoint you because I have nothing better to add.

Your comment on Ozestock sums it up - I don't visit there or post there and I'm mystified as to why you feel it necessary to cross reference everything on ASC from that site. Just post on HC if you want to say something.

Your first post was on ASC and most of the hundreds since have been pumping it merrily whilst I and many others have tried to warn people that the very nature of the busines and the type of person likely to be in control should provide a bleedin' obvious reason to be wary.

Most of the newspaper articles today and yesterday have alluded to the fact that this stock was a favourite of "daytraders". Why do you think that this was so? Could it be because daytraders tend to use BBs and could it be that this stock IMHO has been the subject of a controlled ramp?

If you are just another victim then I'm sorry for you, but you have to take some responsibility for being so fixated (primarily) on one stock which has turned out to be a dog that has burnt a lot of small investors - many users of this site.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.