ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

ASX probe as Adultshop dumped, page-22

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    stolwyk has a point.....why shouldn't he write about a stock he has researched and invested in?

Where is the crime in his freedom of speech? This is, after all, a forum for views and no-one is forced to have to read it.

I happened not to agree with stolwyk on some technical issues (re: mkt cap & value of the company) back on the ozestock site sometime last month but I see no point in "playing the man, not the ball". He, and Mike123 are entitled to their view and I think it is quite immature to then redicule them....even blame them for what has happened here!

They have done their cash cold. That is cruel under the exceptional circumstances that exist here: ie. that a company can make such a staggering reversal on its cash position in 4 short months whilst in between denying to the ASX they had any knowledge of why the price was falling.

It is not like investors have made a wild punt on this stock....there has been quite a bit of transparent reporting ocurring up until August, and people made investment decisions based on that information.

This situation stinks to high heaven and ASC retail shareholders should have our sympathy and empathy, not immature bleatings from others that they are somehow responsible for what has happened here.

I genuinely feel sorry for people who have lost money. There but for the grace of God go we.....

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.