QHL 9.09% 40.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

I have been saying this for years.Bottom line, they have made...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I have been saying this for years.

Bottom line, they have made numerous bad decisions, and just keep passing the buck, not owning up to their mistakes and their incompetence.

Excuses ranging from operating environment to world events to currency exchange, covid and all.

ALL BUSINESSES face headwinds, but it is the CEO and board's responsibility to help the company withstand and sail through these headwinds.

SADLY, QHL has not been able to do so.

Not to mention, the stock has undergone a share consolidation with high hopes of 'sophisticated/institutional investors' to invest. FAILED MISERABLE.

They have not been grilled by shareholders.

Look at the 'ex-CFO', I lamented and another poster happened to know how he operates. Now he is gone after a short stint. On what merit was he hired in the first place?

QHL needs to have Mark replaced. It is not about him having share options to 'incentivize', but HE HAS NO ABILITY TO LEAD QHL. He might have the best interests and a great guy, but the recent years has clearly show he is at his CAPACITY, his ABILITY and the company needs someone NEW to take the company to the next level, or should I say, INCREASE SH VALUE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.