CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

IMO this is EXACTLY the type of coy to benefit from the current...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    IMO this is EXACTLY the type of coy to benefit from the current market conditions.

I have been sitting idly, unfortunately, following this coy and reading some of the threads since its re-shuffling and problems at 5c!

The current market appetite for risk in coys maturely established plus added interest in anything in one of the popular BASINS across OZ adds investment appeal, at least in the short to medium term.

There are a lot of people spruiking the prospects of CTP. It may be overwhelming to much to refuse in the current market, for me, in the not too distant future eg Monday-lol!

In the right space, holding the right acreage, trading with respectable vols yet questionably undervalued, and without any clear downward trend makes CTP the next value propostion, imo.

After years of energy coy ignorance by those in the know I get the feeling that the window for this area is expanding.

All the best holders, expect a slight pull back if I buy shares, seems to happen every time I make a purchase-lol, but my strike rate of late is pretty good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.