asx reply, page-16

1. 3,062 Posts.
    all the above are reasons i buy and sell at market,dont buy illiquid stocks,and its probably best if you are out in three days or less,i had a lot of theories regarding market manipulation,most have been confirmed reading "traders guns and money" next will be "quantitative trading", "autonomous bidding agents" if you are more aware it might help overcome the fear factor,at least to sum degree.

one things certain not many people are interested in this topic,i really think Obama will get on top of the street and the G20 will follow,they all have new data exchanges to track activity,and certainly in the case of the USA there have been quite a few prosecutions---these are just little warnings to the rogues that corrupted our markets in the name of their commissions,at the end of the day the money in securities ,that being your money and my money is just a plaything for rogue traders,hedge funds,derivative traders and i suspect the cfd market,without due care this unconscionable conduct will destroy all confidence in markets along with our compulsory retirement savings.

the markets with some exceptions have been treading water and for the present along with many others i am sitting,many stocks now are held by broker desks to monitor
    and yes they use algos ,but i do sit in asx shares

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.