SMM 33.3% 0.2¢ somerset minerals limited

asx reports are good stuff, page-19

1. 487 Posts.
    "Time to produce profits or shrink like a violet."

I agree that it is important to now back up what they have previously told investors and start producing the profits we have been waiting for.

I prefer and am interested in any announcements TMR release, although I am disappointed if they contradict what they state in a short turnaround time, as in SPP. This month in particularly I feel it is important for TMR and myself personally that buyers remain plentiful, with regards to SPP. Still waiting on that 13c to go through ha ha. In TMR's situation, they obviously cannot afford for SP to fall below 11.5c and the higher this is the better re:SPP.

"Arco Iris results probably be out before the AGM. AGM is on 28th. Also hopefully before the SPP closes on May 26"

It better be!

Cadreelil, as previously stated, I believe it is beneficial to everyone to receive both both sentiments. Everyone holding TMR believes the price will go up or they would sell, you obviously believe the opposite or are unsure and so it is valuable to have an opposing viewpoint in the interests of maintaining objectivity.

That was my last long post for a while, I swear. Go TMR!

***the following is addressed to Katana and in no way relates to TMR, but as I have no personal way of contacting him/her I will do so here. So if you don't wish to read unrelated bs, you are under no obligation to do so, and would prefer you didn't but obviously can't stop you ha ha***

Katana, re:richie comment I believe you think I am somebody acting deceitfully. If I am wrong about you thinking this then I apologize, and hope I am wrong but as you chose not to answer me in a previous thread then I am left with assumptions.

If you believe this to be true and I am correct in my understanding of the term "multinic" I can't and won't be bothered trying to prove otherwise atm aside from saying the following:

In life I believe it is just to assume someone is innocent until proven guilty. I also believe it is unjust to accuse someone falsely. If I am being hypocritical and doing this to you, I apologise, but I can't confirm what you have said. I have a strong belief in intergrity and would not try and deceive people regardless of the medium for the ridiculous purpose of trying to win points or get back at someone in a forum.

I will also say, I dunno who this Richie cat is but he sounds like a genius if I write like him!!! Ha ha... sorry I'm sure that didn't go down so well.

Secondly, reading "blatantly" between the lines, it appears this was a shot at me, regarding my previous error. Well deserved, no doubt, that was stupid on my behalf, although I would add I posted my error after Cadreelil's post, and have only been doing this for an extremely short time.

It appears you have a personal issue with me which has developed for some reason. If it is the richie thing, explained that. If it is the fact I commented on incorrect statement being "blatantly obvious" please keep in mind I deliberately left whoever's name that made that error off any further comments. Anyone could say such a thing as an oversight, myself most definitely included, I labelled it "obvious" as I believed it to be with so many people viewing and considering it, as well as the fact I was defending the implications I was stupid for suggesting so.

All this stuff is exactly why I avoid forums in the first place, and will continue to do so. I have a big ego, and always feel I have to waste time defending my integrity. I don't wish to devolve things into personal issues and waste my time, and don't wish to continue spending time doing so. Just wanted to clear some things up and bear no ill will to anyone, sorry for anyone reading that but I warned you so you don't have anything to complain about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.