LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

I think it is pretty clear that the ASX is not convinced that...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I think it is pretty clear that the ASX is not convinced that Management are compliant. The fact that we were suspended in the first place was that the board and management had not kept its documentation up to scratch. That's managements job, and its the boards job to make sure management they do that job.

My fear is that the board will not let this company relist. As shareholders we are locked out of any future participation in this company.we know that the company will need funds to get operations up and running, and meet its share of development of Nangwarry, Those of us that would like to secure the companies future are being denied the opportunity, in the mean time vested interest is building there shareholding and diluting ours, and doing so at inflated interest rates. Vested interest previously tried a takeover of LKO which failed. Lets make sure that does not happen again.

It is clear to me that Management and the Board are not doing the job. I would suggest your letters of complaint are best directed to ASIC rather than ASX, IMO we need Management and the Board removed. ASIC has the power to Appoint an Administrator task with representing Shaeholder Value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.