NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

asx 'short sales' data not meaningful..why?, page-5

1. 13,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    Morning NTIVFF,

Firstly I see you are a new member, can I suggest that you never tell any member that they are "so misinformed" because you never know who you are dealing with, and assumptions are often the mother of all F%%% ups in trading.

I'm not a retail investor but a professional investor large enough to be considered for institutional placements. Not the biggest investor in the pond but not the smallest either and my turnover on some occassions in NCM represents percentages of the entire day business.

We will just have to disagree, I do not believe that the ASX report is totally useless and I do not beleive the Bond Market is signalling a collapse in equities or a massive rally is about to occur in the USD.

If you beleived the Bond Market which has been signalling danger since march you would have missed one of the biggest stock market rallies in history. You dont have to look at the bond market to see that there is danger.

No doubt the market is overbought and should come down but thanks to the investors that hid in the bond market and cash managment over resent months changing their views the market has gone higher. I also think the shorts who have tried to go against the flow of money have been crushed and information on their positions has been very helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.