EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

If you are using metrics to analyse an asx200 company and...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    If you are using metrics to analyse an asx200 company and applying them on a explorer then you really are not getting an accurate representation of the explorers position imo

whilst epm have not directly said that Mary Valley is a fizzer all of the drill reports indicate that there is not a high probability of viability. If management went and spent all of the remaining money on a drill campaign and found similar results I would be furious and then jumping on the sack management bandwagon.

some of the posts complaining about management are from the same people who stated that the last drill results were positive which clearly they were not from the current sp.

I don't think that management have an obligation to spell everything out for investors giving insight on every detail of a report. That is the investors responsibility to read, understand and if necessary get professional advice. This is why I blame myself for this investment not Management.

Ive learnt an expensive lesson but because of this my next investment will be better.

Glta in the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.