CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

asx slaps ban on timis, page-10

1. 967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    kken you may not be aware that TS owns a substantial stake in CFE both in his own name and through his Super Fund . He has a lot of ' skin ' in the game .

I truly believe that his interests and the interests of we other shareholders are aligned .

His master plan , IMHO , is to obtain a controlling stake in DMM at the cheap price of 40 cps , merge its Iron Ore assets with those at Marampa and flog the whole lot off to Chinese interests for around $ 500 - 600 million .

This equates to around $ 1 per CFE share and , if Tony runs true to form , should result in a very nice capital return / dividend to existing SHs , of whom TS is a major one ( so is Frank Timis of course ) .

Such a divvie will be the icing on the cake following the 8-10 cps already promised in May/June when the dosh from Lady Annie comes in .

Add ro that the potential $ 50 million from Sappes , the grossly undervalued CVX ( Corvette ) and many other valuable assets , and you will see that CFE is undervalued by the market by at least 100 % , i.e. its NTA backing is around $ 1 .

Just my opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.