G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Good post Tcb007! Suspension until full disclosure regarding...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Good post Tcb007! Suspension until full disclosure regarding unknowns would be best was to stop the roller coaster ride for MUS investors (owners ... from which information is being withheld).

One has to wonder about this and many more unknowns regarding the secretive MUS.

All this does makes one speculate and consider all options.

I've even gone as far as thinking were the 5 specials monster rubies cut by Meg and assessed by GIA, actually found to be no so "special" (like other "special" rubies ... as assessed by BOD and their expert advisers, and did not sell at auction) and hence were not worth much ... e.g. less than the cost to cut them? ... and hence a decision to hide them away in storage and not talk about them ... especially their value!

Unfortunately, lack of full and honest disclosure / information can only be looked at as if something detrimental is being hidden / withheld.

The brainwashed investors wearing ruby rose coloured glasses will not see or believe any of this ... and I hope my perception of MUS is completely wrong for their sake. Although they should step back and say, why were the 5 special cut rubies:
    1. not sold (as MUS needs cash)?
    2. value or GIA report not disclosed / announced?
    3. rubies displayed at auction as a representation of the quality of the rubies?

Answers to all these questions make my far fetched suggestion a real possibility.

Good luck all and wishing you well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.