EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Russians, Chinese, French(areva) etc etc My point is that as RIO...

1. 270 Posts.
    Russians, Chinese, French(areva) etc etc
    My point is that as RIO has a significant stake already and is the "natural" miner, (think nearology rossing synergy)

Also that KAH(Dattels) cannot offer up control of EXT to whoever wants it as RIO have a blocking stake, by this fact any entity will have to talk with RIO (IMHO come to an agreement whereby RIO does the mining & the other players stick to their area of expertise)Think about it if a JV with RIO offers Dattels a price that he dont like whats he gonna do, who's he gonna sell to IF whoever he attempts to sell to can't first do a deal with RIO whereby RIO does the mining ? I don't care who forms this JV I'm just saying don't expect anyone to go up against RIO for the mining rights/portion of the operation.
    I think we'll see a rossing mining version 2.0 with RIO holding the majority stake with, my preference, Areva gaining certainty of supply by being the minority stakeholder. (Russians, Chinese, Iranians, American/Jews supplanting the french as you wish... they all have the same need to lock in supplies) It is RIO's call, Dattels is not able to call the shots.......... but we could get a GFC V2.0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $81.55K 9.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3054134 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2911053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.