GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

ASX: TAW 2018 Lithium Pricing - US $1,000/T, page-55

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi Alterego.

Point taken.

I am in the red here as well, sold out at 60c ish and bought a small parcel at the old 52 week high of 53c ish. I am not nervous about GXY because it will be a $1 stock, before consolidation figures. I am waiting for an entry point to buy a lot more.

I have broken all the rules with this stock, my trading strategy and letting loses run, etc. More importantly, I didn't look at GXY objectively once I made lots of money. Oops, my fault.

Alterego and newbie, I've been trading 10+ years and still learning and making mistakes. I am human. What I do is read posts and interpretation of charts and go away and think about it. What I don't do is challenge other people's posts just for the sake of challenging them or to make me look better, smarter or whatever.

You both have come up with some valid points but you go to far making your point known once challenged. You both have come up with some ill informed information as well. Knowledge is a valuable commodity so lots of research is paramount.

Alterego, thanks for being part of the conference call and your synopsis. I was working at the time so I couldn't be part of it so a big thanks.

Guys, just agree to disagree sometimes, that way, you don't loose face.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.