SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASX thank you, thank you

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2159
    Hi Folks

I am so greatfull that the ASX suspended ISX since October.

I love that we are not going though this current correction. I love the fact that revenue is building.

I also love the fact that our company was coming to challenge the ASX revenue in trading has come to light.

I also love that there maybe a possibility of the ASX paying compensation to ISX for their actions.

I also think that because of the suggested competition between ISX and ASX that the ASIC should begin and examination of what just happened. Suspending a competitor

Possible suspension could happen to ASX. How good would that be.

Regardless this business to flourishes and builds.

Again much thanks to the ASX, because of your action

I and many other HC watchers were given a better to understanding of what the companies operations.

And finally I want the thank the ASX for a much much better appreciation of my ISX company than I had in October 2019. So much more knowledge of my company. The revenue increases are a very much welcomed bonus.

I have absolutely no problems with ISX another six month suspension while the courts are sorting this out. In facxt you could add another six months and I would still not be worried.

The SP being locked up for six months for many companies is what a whole flock of shareholders want

Good luck folks , DYOR

we need it.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.