88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Vougie, I am here to make $ simple as that. I am lucky to be a...

1. 5,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Vougie, I am here to make $ simple as that. I am lucky to be a soph investor. Made money to invest and lost like most. Had court battles with courts etc. spilt boards. I take no shit from under performers simple as that.

I will always call it the way I see it. I am lucky to speak to boards directly. Have multiple friends on boards in O/g. I just pass those opinions openly. Never hold back. My record is well known. The players hate my truth but I see through them. The best respected O/g posters who many respect alwAys agree. Share the knowledge. Simple isn’t it. The knockers who really cares. Lol. Every holder has to learn not to gamble and be a smart investor.

I need no positive praise stuff only Dave can get this shit right. It’s about SP. not personalities

The business end is drilling. Many of my young friends will be out to double money for house deposit. The elderly same. Me and misses are here to make $ simple as that. Timing of info and understanding is everything to make a good decision. I pass my comments always openly good/ bad.

I will always talk to boards, o/g experts to help make a bloody good decision. Yes we get it wrong at times and yes we get it right. But any idiot can se SP rising today and prior to well.

. Culater. Am I up ramping as you really P M oFf. With your totally stupid comments. Everything I have said is correct tell me otherwise. Less from u and let this stock rise I say. Comment only when u understand drilling concepts etc. u have totally got me wrong and all I said since IW2 was correct. What’s your piss A thought. Idiot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.595K 1.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 90974037 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 568094960 235
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.