88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

@Nozza8 yes one could say it is an observation after the fact,...

1. 137 Posts.
    @Nozza8 yes one could say it is an observation after the fact, thats what TA is, with predictions based on post mortem. i dont want blow my own horn so to speak, but yesterday i (and others) suggested that we will see the hammer pattern(s) on both the ASX and LSE yesterday (as we did) - this handle of the cup/handle is forming on both charts. The handle generally represents a final consolidation on the SP before a break out.

From the TA side, one would look at this (now) and say "well this is what it looks like and therefore today, tomorrow but not for much longer is going to be one of the last chances i have to get on board". From a conservative TA/FA side one might say "yep this is what it looks like but im not going to jump on board until its broken over the top resistance of the top of the cup and i have confirmation of good fundamental to back this breakout". From the purely FA side one might say "i better get in now if im not in already, sh$t i should have been in weeks ago"

Below: in blue - given the fact that we are due to an announcement we wont likely see much of a handle, but its there, this would suggest a more bullish breakout when it happens. in Purple the resistance line we need to get through for confirmation (for all those nervous nellys).

0a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.