88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-3262

1. 15,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    The LSE follows our lead .. now we all know the ASX is rigged and really that's a tiny irrelevant exchange .. so how much do you think the LSE is rigged in comparison (one word Libor) there are even Arabs discussing this stock I have seen which would be natural being oil

If they let the ASX run then the LSE has to run (and probably vice versa)

Oh gee coincidence they only let it end a penny higher even though it was up at least 10p early trade

As I've worked on Wall St and best friends hubby is a giant hedge fund manager in London ...trust me ...nothing is real or fair on the markets

Any stock that is on global exchanges is manipulated .. however a bot buying is a good sign last stock I had that was VLA maybe around 40c at the time it went up 300% months later not saying this is same but we all knew what was going on at the time (it was being held down by robots first) so I like to see that sort of thing when I'm in decent entry in a stock

Note this is a trade for me not a long term hold maybe part part when I am speaking I might hold a few if I get a grip for the story as I've been reading the LSE boards right now I'm watching the chart

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.