88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-3796

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    i was reading an article on oilprice.com a day or so ago amd they were talking about how small cap companies have been drilling sweet spots it isnt a true indictation of how much oil is across the whole acreage.

i think this is why the independant assessment was much lower then the companies estimates.

but also throws up another hurle because if tue majors look at this the same was the independent researcher does it mean alot more drills across the acreage to prove up our acreage.

buying more land therefore could be much more costly because of drilling costs and if a major chooses to buy us out or buy in i would think they would factor this into the price they pay.

the article pretty much was pointing at although small cap explorers have done a great job over the last couple of years 9f finding oil the true estimates are much lower.

fingers crossed this doesnt apply to us but i would think if they buy more land there seeing something pretty significant as it presents a greater risk as more money will need to be spent to prove up our acreage.

we would need at least a major farmin to pay for many more exploration wells

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.