88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-4441

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I paid an average of 0.003 for my options. I own many millions of them held in a top 20 nominee company.You don't like options. So I assume you bought the shares. For the same amount of money spent who do you think is currently better off?
    Me or you?
    So if I convert this month then my shares would have cost me 2.003 each. And I will have many, many more than you could have bought.
    But I am not going to convert at this time am I?
    I speculated on options in a speculative play. Simply because of PB (and the location which I knew well from past consulting work). DW was a surprise bonus. He has not put a foot wrong. And he has tried hard to look after the retail shareholders who usually suffer the most.

When you get a cheap speculative play as good as 88E was at the start, you go big as quickly as you can. And you hold your courage as the project derisks.

That's the difference between getting to drink really aged single barrel vintage Macallans or run of the mill Johnny Walker.
    This type of stuff is not for the faint hearted.
    Just saying.

Keep steady YourDudliness. Do not let the peasant hordes upset you Plenty of time yet.

Happy New Year to all fellow 88E investors. May all your dreams come true and your health be good so you can enjoy the rewards of your endeavours!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.