88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

In our case, the journey is as important as the destination...so...

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    In our case, the journey is as important as the destination...so I agree with you that it will matter....to some extent. The market will be either the source of funds for the next stage of appraisal, or it will provide the price guide for industry sources of funding.

I can't comment on FAR, but in our case the market education process has started, IMO. We are onshore. We are in the thermal maturity sweetspot. The size of our prospective resource in the HRZ is in the multi-billions of barrels. We also have some conventional potential leads/targets of an attractive size. We are adjacent to TAPS. We have a modeled midpoint full cycle break-even (NPV zero) for development and extraction of under $40. We are fully funded for a test flow well (2V) that will, amongst other things, test this number. We are funded for various next step options under all outcome scenarios for the 2V well. And we know that a 2V result of 100-150 bbls per day will signal the green light.

How the market reacts to this green light, if it occurs, will be known to us all in a few short months. If 2V flows and the market does not react positively, it will surely be a case of cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.

IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.