88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-5564

1. 7,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Aussie, have been emailing Petrolium News re Arctic Fox

Not much but hope to get an early update from them.

Good morning,

Eric is out all day, so he asked me to reply to your request for information about Armstrong.

All we can tell you is what we have on the record and this is contained in the following recent stories, which were released online to subscribers last Friday. The third article talks about the Arctic Fox rig, mentioning Armstrong.

I imagine you were looking for even more information, but we don’t have anything else on the record at this time.

Armstrong permits sidetracks 03/05/2017
Armstrong Energy LLC has permitted two sidetracks at its Horseshoe prospect. The Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission issued a permit on Feb. 13 for the company to drill the Horseshoe No. 1A wel...

Expansion denied 03/05/2017
State gives conditions if ConocoPhillips wants acreage south of Colville
A showdown is brewing between the state of Alaska and ConocoPhillips Alaska Inc. over a potentially resource-rich plot of acreage south of the Colville River unit. The state is refusing to allow Cono...

Accumulate signs rig for Icewine 02/26/2017
Accumulate Energy Alaska Inc. has pushed back the spud date for its Icewine well. The local subsidiary of the Australian independent 88 Energy Ltd. recently signed a contract with Doyon Drilling Inc....
    Best,

Kay Cashman
    publisher & executive editor
    Petroleum News

Thank you Kay

Yes more info would be nice, was hoping to know when Arctic Fox is on the move from Armstrong to Accumulate’s drill pad

I will let the writer, Eric Lidji, know so he can include it in a story.
    Kay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.