88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-5601

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Read a post on another thread a couple of days ago (forgot to bookmark...sorry...someone that can use the advanced search feature might be able to nail it) claiming/accusing Hartleys and Pattersons of HFT and basically keeping SP range bound?
    Can't attest to the veracity of the post but seemed quite genuine in their assertion.
    Anyway...got my radar up...it's these two that have been dealing with our soph raisings from memory and it was Hartleys that got 6% of the last cap raise in shares right?
    So question is it these brokrrs that are our MMs?
    The shennanigans that have been played on our SP since Ice1 culminate in our current low/repressed SP IMO. We have had consistent good news anns/pressos that on any account should have boosted and sustained our SP to higher levels...not a single ann could be interpreted as anything less than a derisk and yet the SP has been consistently and ridiculously range bound and exhausting to many investors some of whom have vented their frustration and moved on.

Up to present time as far as I am aware no one has cast an accussatory finger at who our resident HFT termites might be.

What I'm interested in is whether there is a method by which to identity these entities as I'm sick of the HFT games played...well and truly.
    Half our daily trades are CXXTs...always pulling back the SP a pip at a time...today was another shocker...check the course of sales before they get wiped tonight if any doubts.

I want to see 88E's SP let off the leash...I want to see free market action...I want to report the mongrels for SP manipulation...and more importantly if it is one of these mobs that we use as our agents that are in fact backpassaging us...at the very least notify our BOD of our suspicions and demand that their services never be employed again.

Or am I being too sensitive?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.