88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

nice post @domum ,always good to hear your inner cogs and...

1. 137 Posts.
    nice post @domum ,always good to hear your inner cogs and wheels.

is especially like this para:

"Let's hope it's not I'll-founded as is the faith I have put in PB's acheivements and reputation. He has much to do yet and I get the feeling he's not one to kill such a challenge until such time he has exhausted all avenues to a solution. He also is involved in an industry that has been explosive in its technical/engineering developments in the last decade in sorting most issues these unconventional plays have had to overcome."

i think what were inevitably going to see is PB, his Fracking Guy and the rest of the team working hard on this unique animal, like every hole its going to be unique and they are going to have to work out the best way to get what they want out of it... and im sure they will. no doubt. But, this will separate the boys from the men.. we will loose a few holders along the way when the nerves get too much and Mr Doubt come creeping in the back door.. when news of such "logic" gets announced. As quoted : "Logic will get you from A to B.. imagination will take you anywhere" as for those who hold tight im sure there will be spoils..  im also damn sure the above mentioned have a bloody good imagination as to what lies below..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.