88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-5812

1. 3,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    You are basically setting up a new superfund that you control and manage, hence the name.
    If you have multiple industry funds that you currently have your super money in then you can rollover these moneies into your new smsf. Whether all need to be rolled into the smsf , i dont think so but is a question for your accountant.
    It cost me about $2k to set up with a corporate trustee, this was done thru my accountant using a 3rd party.
    Once you got all your paperwork done, go to your bank and open up smsf bank accounts in the name of the fund, these are purposely created accounts that any bank can provide.
    Once you done that complete the rollover forms for your current employer superfund and others that you have money in, and roll this money into your new smsf bank account stated above.
    Stay on the super funds as they are often reluctant to let go of YOUR money, keep chasing them every week.
    It costs me about $800 a year in tax return and audit fees.
    This is a basic fund and no real estate held
    Make sure you cover all investment types in your investment strategy, your accountant can help.
    Thats it , easy.
    There is no real min amount you need to have but you need to take i fees and costs into account as a % of your balance.
    This is not investment advice. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9.521K 3.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
181 280011929 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 598423563 210
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.