88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

No worries @domum glad to help, your posts are always valuable...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    No worries @domum glad to help, your posts are always valuable to me and complement my own research of the more technical terms my simple mind struggles with.

Thanks for your post too, insightful and valuable as always. Yes we will know soon, I remain quietly confident that Paul Basinski has got this spot on while acknowledging our very professional and hardworking MD Dave Wall's 50% chance of success caution as rightfully mentioned until further data is known and this was before drill bit hit the ground.

Actually one of your posts domum which I re-read quite frequently from 30th April 2017 got me speculating in my own mind. Just as a reminder, the relevant part of your valuable post on 30th April 2017 which got my speculation in overdrive was:

"My main derisker, and what I keep thinking about coming up to flow tests, apart from the excellent Ice 1 numbers/analysis, is the fact that these shales r part of an overall hydrocarbon generating system a la Eagle Ford.

These systems have to MIGRATE the hydrocarbons to the reservoirs, which in my books HEAVILY IMPLIES the ability to flow.

At least to me, this indicates structural integrity when talking about these depths.

From my various readings the HRZ was effectively a conduit for much of the esstern Prudhoe Bay reservoir, not just a source rock. Altho, the comments generally made by the likes of Ken Bird et al, that it has premier reservoir qualities as well as regards Kerogens II and III, and thermal maturity, and this gives the hydrocarbons generated low sulphur with high API, making this stuff worth more than Brent."

This may have been answered already by Paul Basinski in the 20th February 2017 video presentation around the 26:33 to 30:26 timeframe when he was answering Mickey's question about primary migration, 98% of the oil remained in the HRZ and the thrust belt. My speculation is that if nature through the thrust belt has caused a fracture of some sought through busting up the HRZ source rock which has allowed primary migration of the HRZ oil to North East Alaskan stratigraphic traps (East Prudoe Bay etc), then can this fracture be simulated by mankind artificially by a sophisticated hydraulic fracture stimulation program??? Anyway this is pure speculation on my part, and I'm 100% certain that the brains of this play are working overtime on this and have thought this primary migration already and how to simulate something similar via Icewine 2v and channel the vapour phase to the well bore.

Anyway enough of my wild speculation. Patience will reveal all very soon, not too long now team 88ers.

Have a great night all and good luck to all holders and thanks again domum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.